Do you love creating different types of captivating and enticing eye looks? I do too.
To me, one of the most important makeup tools for creating an unforgettable eye makeup look is eyeliner. I have been a really huge eyeliner fan since my teens, and I love dramatic eye looks, so finding the perfect eyeliner is certainly very important.
Needless to say then, that when I attended Avon’s Halloween Live Shopping Event and saw this new eyeliner being demonstrated, I knew that I must give it a try.
The name of Avon’s newest eyeliner is fmg (fmg stands for Fashion – Makeup – Glam) Cashmere 24HR Cream Eyeliner.
I love that it comes with a little smudger at one end, and I also fell in love when I read in the description that it is safe to use on the waterline. I always line on the waterline.
You can use this to create all kinds of eyeliner looks, from a simple smudged look, to full on smokey eyes, to winged liner, and cat eyes.
I just ordered one for myself today in Pitch Black. I cannot wait to use this. The fmg Cashmere 24HR Cream Eyeliner comes in 4 different shades – Pitch Black, Nightfall, Midnight, and After Dark. These are listed for $15.00 each in my Avon store, regular price (w/o a Rep) is $18.00 each.
Here is Avon’s official description plus some Pro Tips for using this new eyeliner:
Enchant and entice with luxe, lush and long-wearing formulas for rich, eye-enhancing looks.
Intense, decadent black shades with dazzling jewel undertones for dramatic results. Comfortable 24-hour wear. Create soft smudges, sharp wings, sultry smoke and more with this soft, highly pigmented liner, which glides on smoothly to deliver a seamless line of color that won’t budge. Waterproof, matte finish. Buildable coverage. Pencil liner with smudge applicator to blend. Safe to use on the waterline. .04 oz. net wt.
• Comfortable 24-hour wear
• Create soft smudges, sharp wings, sultry smoke and more
• Soft, highly pigmented formula glides on smoothly to deliver a seamless line of color that won’t budge
• Water-proof, matte finish
• Paraben-, phthalate- and fragrance-free
• Prep with VDL Expert Primer for Eyes even when wearing eyeliner alone for better wear and vibrancy.
• For best results when wearing on the waterline, dry inner rim of eye with a cotton swab immediately before application.
• When creating a smoky eye or smudged liner look, be sure to smudge and blend immediately upon application before formula dries to its long-wear matte finish.
•Pair Cashmere 24HR Cream Eyeliner with Cashmere Eyeshadow Palettes to create an endless array of captivating eye looks.
I hope you try one for yourself in your favorite shade. You know I’ll let you know how I like using mine.
Till next time, stay fabulous and create fabulous eye makeup looks!
Over 50 and Fabulous Beauty Blogger + Avon Independent Sales Representative, USA, Avon Team Leader