Okay gang, here’s an eye serum that promises to work wonders in 1 week for dramatic results. I get approached from time to time about what to do for your beautiful eyes, so here’s a fabulous and easy solution for you that has 2 formulas in 1 jar. One formula is for your upper eyes (gel), and the other is for under your eyes (cream).
Here is Avon’s official description of this wonder product:
Isa Knox Anew Clinical Collagen Booster Eye Lift Pro Dual Eye System is the only two-in-one system for a complete eye lift and for anyone wishing to help treat or prevent the telltale signs of aging. 0.66 total fl. oz.
In 1 week, the Eye Lift Pro:
• Visibly provides a dramatic lift
• Makes eyes look and feel dramatically firmer
• Virtually erases the visible signs of aging on eyes
• Eyes feel tighter
• Under-eye shadows are visibly reduced
• Makes eyelids feel weightless and younger
• Keeps eyes looking wide awake
• Reduces the appearance of crow’s feet and the look of eyelid sagging
• Reshapes the appearance of contours of the eye area
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Allergy-tested, dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested
• Fragrance-free, drying alcohol-free, phthalate-free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free
• As part of your regimen, first cleanse the skin, then apply Eye Lift Pro after your serum but before your favorite Anew moisturizer.
• Twice daily, apply gel to eyelid and brow bone area; apply cream to under eye area, including upper cheekbone.
I have been experiencing a few issues myself with the eye situation recently, and have been using a sample of this dual system that I had on hand. I am really loving it. Think I’ll pop on over and add this to my shopping cart. It’s normally priced at $40.00, but right now in my Avon store it is $22.99. Cannot beat that!
Cheers to keeping our gorgeous eyes gorgeous!
Over 50 and Fabulous Beauty Blogger + Avon Independent Sales Representative, USA, Avon Team Leader, Bronze Ambassador
2 thoughts on “Anew Collagen Booster Eye Lift Two-in-One System from Avon Makes Eyes Look and Feel Firmer”
I’m not even 50 but I use eye creams sometimes for prevention. I’m going to try this stuff though. But for real, I’m just going to get Botox when I’m older because I’d spend that much anyway trying to find a wrinkle cream that worked. You know? Thanks for the review. It’s good stuff.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you for your input! It’s great that you are thinking prevention. That is the key. Let me know how you enjoy using this Two-in-One System. For me, it’s been very gentle and soothing on my eyes. I’m enjoying using it, and I hope you do too!