Yes… I’m 57 and having a few issues with my eyes now… But, you know what? Avon’s got my back — and yours too (if you’re having a few of the same issues as well).
I’ve always thought my eyes were one of my best features, so it’s a little tough seeing them age, but you know, that’s life, and I’m very thankful to have the pleasure to age, so no whining. My attitude is to always do the very best I can to keep my body and skin looking and feeling the best it can as I enjoy my journey through life. How about you?
To me, the better I can nourish my body (inside and out), the better outcome for sure. So besides keeping my body hydrated from within, I always hydrate from the outside as well. You know I love my Physiogel Facial Lotions (the most gentle I’ve ever used for sensitive skin), and my Green Goddess Facial Oil (to soothe), but now I am adding a new, and very special product to my daily regimen, Avon’s Isa Knox Anew Clinical Collagen Booster Eye Lift Pro Dual Eye System. As you can see from my pic, it has 2 different formulas in one jar. One is a gel for the upper eye, and one is a cream for below the eye. This is so simple to use, and I can honestly say, very soothing to use. I’m usually a little leery when it comes to eye creams since my skin is so sensitive, but luckily for me I do have the ability to order samples of skin care products before purchasing the full product, so I was able to give this a try first. And as you can also see, I ended up purchasing the full jar, and I am truly loving it. I’m using this twice a day. Once when I first arise and wash my face and get ready for the day, and once at night during my evening facial routine. The gel feels really good on my upper lids. Kind of cooling and refreshing (nothing minty or menthol, just a cool feeling gel). The cream is great and I put it right under my eyes all the way to my cheeks and then up the side of my eye area. When I first arise, my eyes have been really puffy lately (sinuses), so this feels really good lightly soothing the whole area. I then follow that up with my Physiogel facial lotion, and if needed the Green Goddess Facial Oil (cbd oil). And it’s that simple to tend to my skin and give it the nourishment it needs outwardly to stay looking fresh and feeling its best.
Here is Avon’s official description:
Isa Knox Anew Clinical Collagen Booster Eye Lift Pro Dual Eye System is the only two-in-one system for a complete eye lift and for anyone wishing to help treat or prevent the telltale signs of aging. 0.66 total fl. oz.
In 1 week, the Eye Lift Pro:
• Visibly provides a dramatic lift
• Makes eyes look and feel dramatically firmer
• Virtually erases the visible signs of aging on eyes
• Eyes feel tighter
• Under-eye shadows are visibly reduced
• Makes eyelids feel weightless and younger
• Keeps eyes looking wide awake
• Reduces the appearance of crow’s feet and the look of eyelid sagging
• Reshapes the appearance of contours of the eye area
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Allergy-tested, dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested
• Fragrance-free, drying alcohol-free, phthalate-free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free
• As part of your regimen, first cleanse the skin, then apply Eye Lift Pro after your serum but before your favorite Anew moisturizer.
• Twice daily, apply gel to eyelid and brow bone area; apply cream to under eye area, including upper cheekbone.
And bonus! This Eye Lift Pro System is only $22.99. The regular price is $40.00, but you know when you shop with me, you get a discount!
I truly hope you’ll give this a try for yourself, and treat your eyes to a very soothing experience.
Till next time, stay fabulous and always follow your joy!
Over 50 and Fabulous Beauty Blogger + Avon Independent Sales Representative, USA, Avon Team Leader, Bronze Ambassador