Hey gang! How’s everyone doing today? I hope very well!
I don’t know if you’ve noticed or not, but all of Avon’s “staple” makeup items have recently undergone a make-over. Avon’s makeup brand was called True Color, but they’ve changed that to fmg Glimmer (fmg stands for Fashion – Makeup – Glam), and the packaging has changed as well. It was all black, but now it’s a really pretty red (except for the foundation and liner products), and most makeup items arrive in a pretty red box, like the blush pictured above.
I believe the blush is the last one to finally get it’s makeover. Now, I did notice today that there is still some True Color Blush available on my Avon website. It is listed for $5.99 and they seem to be in more of the “earth”, or “earthy” tones. The new fmg Glimmer Blush colors are in more vibrant pink tones and list for $9.99. There are 3 shades to choose from: Cranberry Crush, Petal Pink, and Pink Passion (which is the one I chose, pictured above).
Here is Avon’s official description:
Get cheeky with an instant pop of color and radiant, youthful glow. Richly pigmented, weightless formula with ultra-fine pearl for added dimension and vivid payoff blends effortlessly. With skin-nourishing vitamin E for antioxidant benefits. 28.oz. net wt.
• Silky, pressed powder hugs cheeks
• Creates buildable coverage and soft matte finish
• With brush, bently apply to the apples of the cheeks and move outward in circular motions towards the temples.
• Without brush, use a clean ring finger to apply to the apples of the cheek with the tapping motions and blend into the skin.
• To add more dimension, try stacking/layering two shades of blush.
• Pair with our fmg Blush & Contour Brush for flawless application.
• Experiment with different shades to give your skin a different type of glow.
If you are in need of a blush brush, here is a link to all of Avon’s Beauty Implements on my Avon website, and here is a link to just the fmg Blush and Contour Brush.
I hope you have fun choosing your new favorite blush color for Spring! I’m really loving the fresh pinks for the season, how about you?
Talk with you again soon!
Avon Makeup, fmg Glimmer Blush, Blush Brushes